‘Paragliding for children in Africa’
in aid of orphans in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Join us and experience Cape Town’s breath taking scenery in one of the best ways possible.
Our aim is to raise funds for the education of deprived children in Sub Saharan Africa. Muslim Hands focuses on providing an accessible and high quality level of education for children around the world since 2003.
We run a total of 11 schools and provide education to over 4420 orphaned children in the following countries alone: Sudan, Niger, Mali, Senegal, Mauritania and Gambia.
All facilities that we offer to these children are free. Your generous donation will cover their school fees, provide them with textbooks, exercise books, stationary and uniforms.
• Join us for an exhilarating and fun way to raise funds for a truly noble cause, paragliding from Signal Hill and landing on the soft sea sand at Sea Point. Tandem Paragliding is a truly amazing experience, 5 to 30 minutes (depending on the weather condition) gliding through the beautiful skies of Cape Town. Have this majestic moment captured by highly experienced, fully certified by SAHPA flight instructor. Young and old, able or disabled, we welcome all to join us on this fun filled event in other words Anyone and Everyone is welcomed.
Date: 5th November 2016
Cost: R1400 per person per flight
• Flight start time: 8:30 am, with flight every 15 minutes thereafter
• Departure: Signal Hill
• Arrival: Parking at Winchester Mansions, Seapoint, Beach Road
• Make sure you come prepared by wearing comfortable shoes (preferably sport shoes with Laces)
• Long sleeve t-shirt (if you are worried about getting cold)
• Long pants (mainly for protection in case of a little tumble whilst landing)
• Sun block and a hat would really come handy too.
• Photos and videos available at an addition cost of R250, this can be arranged with the flight pilot.
• Female pilots will be provided for sisters and male pilots for brothers.
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Established in 1996, Muslim Hands South Africa is an aid agency and NGO aiming to help those affected by natural disasters, conflict and poverty. It is a branch of Muslim Hands UK established in 1993 in Nottingham.